Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My walking man

Wow I can't beleive it !! grayden just took his first steps today January 20th two days away from being 11 months old. It came totally un-expected. He's been able to stand completely balanced all on his own for a while now and for a couple minutes at a time so we knew he could probably walk but he never took a step. We have been trying for a while to get him to walk but he wasn't interestedI

This morning I was making breakfast and Grayden was in his favorite place of the house ( the pantry ) He was just standing there all by himself so I dangled the broom in front of him and all of a sudden he took two steps!! I was so shocked and excited...I ran upstairs to get the video camera and I was able to catch the second time around on camera for daddy to see.

To be honest I can't wait for him to start walking around everywhere. It has been such a pet peeve of mine watching him crawl all over peoples dirty floors. He gets into mostly everything and anything anyway so I dont think him walking will change alot in that department. He is growing up so fast !!

I will try to post the video shortly ::)

No comments: