Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Grayden

Today was Grayden's First Chistmas !!!! There is just something so different and special about spending christmas with your child, Especially their first. We decided to spend the night at Grandma and Grandpa Beechers instead of driving back and forth because we were spending Christmas Eve their anyway to play games. You didn't sleep very well. You weren't fussy just tossing and turning all over the place so Daddy took you downstairs and rocked you until everyone got up which was around 8am (what a good daddy) You were very spoiled this year Grayden. Grandma and Grandpa Beecher got you a bunch of neat things in your stocking, a couple cute outfits, a sleigh, and a 6 V batman quad. Its pretty cool and I think daddies a little jealous. LoL

We went home around 6pm to open your presents from Santa. Santa brought you a few outfits, a hulk toy, a story reader, books, a bunch of cool bath toys, a ball pitt and a few other neat things. You were very spoiled to say the least. It was so fun to share our first christmas together and watch you tear open a couple gifts. I think you were at a perfect age to celebrate a FIRST Christmas. You may not have known you were unwrapping presents but at least you could tear some open.

My family was in Vancouver this year but neXt year that will change (RIGHT MOM AND DAD!!) Although Christmas was amazing this year with Grayden......it just wasn't the same for me without my family around. I really missed you guys today :( My parents are coming down in February so Grayden gets to have another christmas from them then.

Christmas is our favorite time of year and we are already planning on a bunch of traditions we want to start with you and have as a family.
Thanks for making this Christmas extra special baby boy. We love you so much!!
MERRY FIRST CHRISTMAS GRAYDEN

LOVE
MOM AND DAD


My cute shirt

Me in Great Grandmas rocking chair


My bike from Great Grandma and Grandpa Bergeson







My first Christmas dinner










All my presents this year


In my ball pitt

No comments: