Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Thanks giving !!

Today is Grayden's FIRST thanks giving. Well we actually celebrated thanks giving on Friday with Cody's family and Yesterday day we had another thanks giving dinner at Auntie Nene's. To be honest I have never thought much about thanks giving or pondered on what this day really meant. I just looked forward to all the good food and left overs or the long weekend like most of us do.

I think this is the first year I really understand what it means to be thankful. Grayden brings a joy to my life that I never knew could be possible. He has brought out a side of me that I never knew was there, and a love I didn't know existed. This year, I have so much to be thankful for. But most of all, I am thankful that I realize this. That I have the ability to see how blessed I am. That these are all gifts from our Heavenly Father and I don't let a day go by without thanking him.

This Thanksgiving was so meaningful and I have everything to be thankful for. My husband, who is my best friend. There is no one I would rather be on this journey with. For Grayden, of course.........for everything about him. For our wonderful families who are always there for us. For our HEALTH and to live in this Country that allows us to live free from so many of the misfortunes that people all over the world live with every day. We are all so blessed and I try to remind myself everyday of that, and to take nothing for granted.

Happy Thanks Giving :)

Grayden's First Thanks giving

No comments: