Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy FIRST Fathers Day !!





Well Cody got to experience his First Fathers day as a daddy. I love the fact that we have one day out of the year to celebrate Mothers and Fathers..... I never appreciated that special day until I became a parent myself. But it really is a special day to celebrate and dedicate the day just to Fathers and Mothers and all they do.

I have been working on Cody's fathers day gift for a while now and I was so excited to finally give it to him today. I found a sweet poem on the internet and made a really cute collage of pictures and Graydens footprint and put it together in a nice little frame. I turned out so cute and Cody REALLY loved it. So that was Graydens gift, I gave him a pair of leather abercrombie sandals. I sorta made everything all about "feet" for fathers day to go along with the poem..LoL I even had foot print wrapping paper. Anyway it was a special day and I loved seeing the pride on cody's face as he played with Grayden today. I really couldn't ask for a better father for my little boy! He's one lucky dude. Happy Fathers Day Cody ...I love you!

Daddy's Footsteps

Walk a little slower, Daddy”,
Said a little child so small.
“I’m following in your footsteps,
And I don’t want to fall.

Sometimes your steps are very fast,
Sometimes they’re hard to see;
So walk a little slower, Daddy,
For you are leading me.

Someday when I’m all grown up,
You’re what I want to be;
Then I will have a little child
Who’ll want to follow me.

And I would want to lead just right,
And know that I was true;
So, walk a little slower, Daddy,
For I am following you.”


Helping daddy unwrap his gift...

No comments: