Thursday, March 6, 2014

Gray is six!!

My Big Boy is 6 :) ….It's so hard to imagine you were ever the size of a football! You've grown so much and its a scary feeling sometimes just how fast you are growing up. I am so proud of the little man you have become. You are the most thoughtful boy and so so loving! You are the best BIG brother in the world…..SERIOUSLY! I get people asking me all the time how do my kids get along so well, what did I do?……and I tell them that I honestly did nothing…..I just have the most amazing thoughtful little boy that would do anything for his brother! You are so protective of Daxtin and would do anything to make him happy even if it means giving up whatever you have or are doing. Just an example of your thouhtfulness :) ……Daddy was going to pick something up but there was only one carseat in the car, so since you asked first you got to go……Dax was sooo upset so he opened the door and started crying as you guys were turning around. You saw how upset he was and said. "daddy stop, I want to let Daxtin go, he can go daddy, stop" so you got out of the car to let your little brother go instead of you :) ….it was so sweet and you ALWAYS do that for him. if your playing with a toy that Dax wants, you let him have it. If he wants to sit in your seat in the van, you give it up. Like is said you would do anything for him :) Favorite color- Favorite Animal- Favorite book- Favorite tv show- Favorite movie- Favorite Song- Favorite food- Favorite breakfast food- Favorite drink- Favorite snack- Favorite outfit- Favorite game- Favorite toy- Who is your best friend?- What is your favorite thing to do?- What is your favorite thing to do outside- What is your favorite holiday- What do you like to take to bed with you at night- Where is your favorite place to go- P What is your favorite restaurant? Where do you want to go on vacation? What do you want to be when you grow up? What did you do on your birthday?

No comments: